Property Manager - Chertsey | Zoek UK | 66bb3e4ddfb84431b5ce4d5ce0072a37
£28000 - £30000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Property Manager - £28,000 - £30,000
We are recruiting for a new role where you will be working alongside our commercial property team, supporting our surveyors and clients with day to day property management.
You will gain the experience of working closely with our surveyors to support our Landlords and Tenants whilst working towards eventually handling specific estate matters directly.
The team are looking for an individual who is an excellent relationship builder (whether that be in person or on the telephone), a quick adapter to varied situations, and an analytical problem solver. You will be an organised individual who can manage tight deadlines whilst working proactively with an enthusiastic and hard-working team.
Duties / attributes:
- Assisting surveyors with completion of rent reviews, lease renewals, lease terminations and residential changes of ownership
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, solicitors, local authorities on a variety of matters
- Arranging inspections for surveyors and undertaking inspections on a variety of properties
- Data transfer of commercial leases and update management systems
- Understand and interpreting leases and legal documents (following requisite training)
- Assisting with property issues and organising contractors to attend to maintenance issues and liaising with tenants
- Liaising with utility companies on contracts and processing invoices
- Invoicing clients/tenants and chasing payments (credit control)
- Dealing with Local Authority and Valuation Office over Business Rates and Council Tax
- Preparing invoices for payment (posting to management system)
- Experience of a professional office environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Take ownership and be proactive, utilising initiative
- Be highly organised and methodical
- Able to use Microsoft Office packages including, Excel, Word and Outlook to a high standard with the ability to learn the use of new systems
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if Copperfield Recruitment Ltd has not contacted you within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 36 days ago