Band 7 Practice Development Lead - St. Peter Port | Zoek UK
Band 7 Practice Development Lead - Adult Disabilities
St. Peter Port, Guernsey GY1 1WW, Guernsey
£43.2k - 56.6k per year + £5K relocation, Accomm, bonus
Permanent (Full time)
We are seeking a capable and experienced Band 7 Practice Development Lead to join the Adult Learning Disabilites on the beautiful Island of Guernsey, in the Channel Islands .
- You will develop and participate in the delivery of an in-service training and development programme within Adult Disability Service
- You will participate in the planning and development of the service as a member of the Management and Governance Team
- You will take on the role of lead person for the service audit programme
- You will be responsible for the overall supervision and development of all course participants and learners within the Service i
- You will identify develop and facilitate skills training programmes for all staff within the Service in conjunction with service needs,
Please note; Guernsey has adopted the AfC banding system, but have applied their own salary scales.
The current Guernsey Band 6 salary is up to £55,315 plus an annual bonus of £1,286 and higher unsocial hours enhancements; 36% evening/Saturday and 72% Sunday/BH.
Annual leave starts at 36 days up to 42 days with full credit for NHS service for annual leave and sick leave.
The island of Guernsey is in the Channel Islands and has a population of 65,000. It has some of Britain's finest and best-kept beaches , an especially mild and sunny climate , and an offbeat, historic harbor town in St. Peter's Port, the island's capital.
This unique integrated health service delivers a diverse range of services including diagnosing and treating patients in the island's acute hospital complex, and supporting people with in the wider community.
Providing an excellent Learning Disabilities Service, supported by modern equipment and reliant on Healthcare professionals recruited to a high standard.
Person requirements :
Registered Nurse with full registration with the NMC, or HCPC-registered Allied Health Professional.
Significant post-graduate Adult Disabilites experience at senior level.
Completion of a recognised Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship qualification.
To hold a current driving licence.
The benefits of working in Guernsey include:
- A higher-than-UK salary.
- An annual bonus of £1,286
- A flat rate 20% income tax.
- No Council tax or VAT
- A relocation payment of £5,000*
- On-site Staff Accommodation - three months free*
- A generous allowance for private rental accommodation*
- A continental lifestyle, where the people are friendly, and crime is very low.
*Full T&C in relocation directive
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
Posted 8 days ago