Marketing Automation Engineer - Manchester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Marketing Automation Engineer
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Permanent (Full time)
Marketing Automation Engineer
£26,800 - £33,600 plus benefits (Grade E15)
Manchester city centre
We’re currently working remotely due to Covid. The future will see us working in a hybrid way, with a mixture of home and office working.
We’re looking for a marketing automation engineer to join our brand-new technology team at Co-op, to help our marketing team get the most value out of our automation platform - Salesforce Marketing Cloud. We're aiming to create more effective and efficient ways to communicate with our members, customers, and communities, and it sits at the heart of what we do across all our Co-op businesses.
As a marketing automation engineer you will work in a multidisciplinary, agile team and be responsible for designing, building, and monitoring marketing automation technologies. If you can bring us the technical platform knowledge, combined with excellent collaboration skills, we can offer you the chance to develop your career with us.
What you’ll do
• build relationships with key business partners and the internal marketing and engineering teams
• develop, test, deploy and continually improve capabilities within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• enhance existing data integrations into Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• carry out configuration and user management
• develop and test our customer journeys using Salesforce Journey Builder
• manage and transform large datasets using SFMC SQL
This role would suit people who have
• experience collaborating closely with marketing teams with a focus on end users
• experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or other marketing automation technologies, . Oracle Responsys, Salesforce Pardot, and/or Emarsys)
• the ability to learn and leverage new technologies quickly
• some experience of personalisation and targeted marketing
• excellent communication skills with the ability to positively engage with both internal and external partners across all levels of the business
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at ######
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.