Project Manager - Boosbeck | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Boosbeck, Redcar and Cleveland, England
Permanent (Full time)
Project Manager – Competitive – Stockton (UK wide travel will be required when needed, including overnight stays)
SPIE UK, a smart engineering and technology-driven solutions provider for the built environment, are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for delivering contract variations and lifecycle works within the Specialist Services E&I business.
The successful candidate will have full responsibility for ensuring project works are fully scoped, delivered on time and achieve the budgeted margin for their projects.
The key responsibilities of a Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Working across Specialist Services E&I business, delivering projects to a high standard, ensuring compliance with our contracts and company procedures.
- Ensure key performance indicators are met for both client communication and project delivery.
- Liaising with clients, customers and internal management in order to identify opportunities for business growth.
- Report weekly to the Operations Manager on opportunities, cost submissions, works completed.
- Working with the Quantity Surveyor, ensure cost plans are followed, margin is achieved and ensure costs control measures are adhered to.
The key skills and qualities of a Project Manager:
- HNC/HND/Degree or above in Electrical Engineering/Installation, with extensive experience in relevant Project Manager roles.
- Confident working autonomously through detailed design, technical design, and delivery stages of projects.
- Commercial/ Financial Awareness- understands and applies commercial and financial principals, viewing issues in terms of costs, profits/ returns, budget control, markets and added value.
- Proficiency in IT packages relevant to the role, mainly Microsoft, Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, Project & Amtech.
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail and take a methodical and planned approach.
- Have good awareness and working knowledge of Health, Safety Environmental.
- Customer focused and able to communicate at the highest level within client organisations.
- CSCS card Manager Level (Desirable).
- Recognised H&S qualification – IOSH / NEBOSH (Desirable).
SPIE UK is a smart engineering and technology-driven solutions provider for the built environment. Through the convergence of digital technology and the built environment, we engineer, manage and optimise smart spaces and places, improving where our customers work, learn and live.
SPIE UK’s Smart City solutions serve the needs of urban clients, whereas our Smart Workplace solutions optimise the performance of commercial business and industrial facilities, while maintaining sustainability.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.