Domestic Gas - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 67519e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Domestic Gas Engineer
West Midlands - This Area Only
£35000 - £40000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are pleased to be recruiting for a qualified and experienced Gas Engineer to join our client's busy team.
Our client is an established business with excellent growth and expansion plans over the coming years.
Please note, this role will involve plumbing and heating works aswell as gas.
* ACS Gas Safe register (CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1)
* G3 Qualified
* LPG qualified
* Clean, full UK driving licence.
* Clean DBS
* At least 3 years experience as a Domestic Gas Engineer including boiler breakdown and servicing.
* Deliver planned and reactive work to customers throughout the West Midlands.
* Ensure work is carried out to a high standard including plumbing, heating and gas works (installations, repairs and servicing).
* Completing tasks and workload within the diary system (excellent time management)
* Recommending solutions and pricing where required.
* Managing van stock/parts for jobs as required.
* Full compliance with building regulations & gas safety.
* Being an excellent ambassador for the company and providing high standards of customer service.
Working hours ( 2 week rolling rota):
* Monday to Friday 08:00-18:00
* Tuesday to Saturday 08:00-18:00
* A standby emergency call out rota will also apply.
Salary and benefits:
* £35,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
* Fully expensed company van, tools, phone and tablet.
* Full company uniform provided.
* 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
Interviews are to be held as soon as possible, so please apply now