Cyber Security Architect - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cyber Security Architect
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
6point6 is a technology consultancy. We bring a wealth of hands-on experience to help businesses, including financial services providers, media houses and government, achieve more with digital. Using cutting edge technology and agile delivery methods, we help you reinvent, transform and secure a brighter digital future.
Our Cyber Security team is currently keen to speak with Cloud specialists for multiple projects we have in London, you will have experience with On-Prem into Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and putting in place roadmaps and a cyber strategy.
The role will involve:
- Defining the solution architecture for high-profile, public facing, digital services
- Facilitating the making of system-level security decisions, ensuring that they are made on the basis of the best information and are aligned with risk owner needs
- Define the security architecture roadmap for the project
- Providing security & technical leadership expertise
You should have:
- Strong knowledge of Cyber Security standards and frameworks as well as market leading architectural concepts, methodologies and approaches.
- Excellent hands on technical capability is also a must, with clear and recent demonstrable experience working in Azure, AWS or GCP
You must be eligible for SC Clearance for this role.
Please email your CV to me for immediate consideration.