Accounts Assistant - London | Zoek UK
London, Greater London, England
£13 - £14 per hour + holiday pay
Robert Half Financial Services are currently working exclusively with a Property Investment Firm in central London helping them source an Accounts Assistant Clerk for a 12-month assignment. This role also has the possibility of converting to a permanent Accounts Assistant role.
This role would be ideal for a finance professional with 1-2 years accounts payable experience wishing to develop their skill-set and take on a wider variety of finance responsibilities in an exciting, fast-paced and growing business.
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Assistant role will have:
- a minimum of 6 months Accounts Payable experience
- advanced Excel skills including knowledge of VLookup and reference formulas, pivot tables
Location: Central London.
Rate: up to £14 per hour plus holiday pay. When converting to a perm contract, £28,000
This Property Investment Firm was established in 2005 and since then has been one of the fastest growing property investment companies in the UK.
Backed by an well-established Private Equity firm, they now operate across 7 countries and are looking to grow further across Europe. They focus on both the residential and commercial market, creating a diversified portfolio which looks beyond the obvious and searches for pockets of value with remarkable potential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day finance postings and processes in relation to their core property management business, as well as having the opportunity to get involved in various other work-streams.
As the Accounts Assistant, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working on all aspects of accounts payable for the property management business in a thorough and timely manner
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts for the property manager, including assisting with the variance analysis against budget
- Calculation and processing of journals
- Receipts email inbox management, managing information from across the business
- Raising of property management revenue invoices and subsequent deferred income recognition
- Maintaining inter-company balances and assisting with reconciliations of inter-company balances
- Supplier Statement reconciliations
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ######
Posted 29 days ago