Fleet Planning Manager - Bicester | Zoek UK | 68e8cc
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Fleet Planning Manager
Bicester, Oxfordshire, England
£30000 - £37000/annum (Flexible)
Permanent (Full time)
Roman Recruitment are currently recruiting for a fleet planning manager preferably with a 3PL background, for an expanding transport services provider in the area of Bicester.
The transport provider has been established for over 30 years’ and is growing rapidly. In the fleet planning manager position you will be overseeing the company’s entire fleet on a day-to-day basis, leading the transport planners in routing and also liaising with other departments.
This would be an ideal opportunity to join an expanding company to progress your career in a friendly office.
Fleet Planning Manager Overview
* Liaising with the sales department to develop new business
* Ensure the entire transport operation complies with legislation
* Management any vehicle accident / incident investigations and work closely with the maintenance providers to ensure vehicle downtime is at a minimum
* Organise training for drivers’ when required
* Ensure health and safety is at a high standard
* Monitor job analysis and costings to ensure maximum profitability
* Write up reports on the transport operation
* Managing and leading a team of transport staff
Fleet Planning Manager Requirements
* Previous experience within a Transport Planner/Supervisor or Management role
* International CPC
* Full UK drivers’ license
Fleet Planning Manager Remuneration
* Salary £30,000 – £37,000 (Flexible)
* Hours Core Hours / Monday – Friday
* Holidays 20 days + 8 days bank holiday
Roman Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, if you have any queries regarding this opportunity or would like to discuss then please contact us