TLB NIST Auditor - Corsham | Zoek UK | 692827
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
TLB NIST Auditor
Corsham, Wiltshire, England
Our client, a large government customer, are seeking a TLB NIST Auditor to join their team. The role is home working with ad hoc travel to sites across the UK, primarily London and Corsham. The role requires SC clearance.
Requirements are scheduled to run until 31/03/2022
Rate: £450 - £550/day
IR35 STATUS: Inside IR35. Our client has indicated that they intend to operate the engagement as Inside IR35. Candidates would be required to operate through an umbrella company on this engagement. The rates above represent rate payable to the umbrella co.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 01/09/2021 at 08:00
Overview of Role
A TLB NIST Auditor is required to support on the Security Compliance Assessments project, contributing to a reduction in cyber risk exposure by undertaking NIST compliance assessments, identifying and driving improvement actions.
- Work with stakeholders including the Governance Risk and Compliance team to mature the Compliance Framework and associated artefacts to enable an initial programme of TLB compliance assessments to be instigated.
- Undertake the initial programme of cyber compliance assessments.
- Develop recommendations for the enduring Cyber Compliance Assessments Service.
Key Audit Activity:
- Plan Audits
- Execute Audits
- Interrogate evidence
- Independently produce high quality written audit reports
- Develop and maintain audit artefacts
- Experience of delivering information security audits in a complex environment
- Detailed understanding of audit methodologies and techniques
- Experience of auditing against a recognised cyber security framework . NIST CSF, ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials etc
- An appropriate auditing qualification such as CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor.
Generic Skills Required
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to review and interrogate large volumes of information within defined periods
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role will not offer Visa sponsorship. Tier 2 - General visas are cannot be accepted.
Other Job Postings
Visit for all current Quast recruitment job vacancies.