Project Planner - Middlesbrough | Zoek UK | 693b53
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
Meridian Business Support are recruiting on behalf of our client, for a Project Planner, who will actively working in the proposal team, responsible for the development of project execution plans and schedules during the tender phase of offshore wind related projects. This will be a fulltime permanent position based in Middlesbrough.
In return you will be working for a leading global contractor within the oil, gas and wind sectors where you will be offered a competitive employments benefits package.
As a Project Planner you provide plan and project control support to tender managers to successfully plan and create complying
proposals. You will work with the tender team, consortium partners and (sub)contractors and proactively advise on time,
progress, resource management, opportunities and risks. It is a multifaceted, but above all a responsible role, in which your
knowledge and ingenuity will be put to the test to win the tenders.
Typical tasks and responsibilities comprise:
• Develop the phasing and execution plan, considering all aspects of the work like logic, resource planning, cash flows and uncertainties;
• Create transparency and overview with clear visuals (by usage of Gant charts, Time-distance diagrams, storyboards and 4D-plans);
• Advise tender managers on strategic direction for the proposal and provide "what if scenarios" to consider;
• Deliver reliable project schedules during the tender phases;
• Initiate and lead brainstorm and workshop type meetings like planning reviews and rehearsals of concept (ROC);
• Share workload and knowledge with the other tender planners.
• Relevant Bachelor or Master degree;
• Proven experience in a similar position within the offshore(wind) industry;
• Experience in offshore projects, preferably in both the tender and execution phase;
• Experience in developing project schedules (. Primavera P6, Acumen Fuse, TILOS, MS Project);
• You are a first class organiser who takes a proactive role in the tenders;
• You have the ability to translate complex matters into simple insights;
• You can work as part of a team and independently without supervision;
• An analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude;
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...