Middle Office: Trade Support - Bournemouth | Zoek UK | 693c5a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Middle Office: Trade Support Specialist
Permanent (Full time)
Differential Discounting Trading (DDT) is part of Credit Portfolio Trading (CPT) and ultimately forms part of Credit Portfolio Group (CPG) which risk-manages the retained credit risk of the CIB originating from the HFI loan portfolio and derivatives transactions, using a wide range of assets to execute the overall global hedge strategy of the portfolio. The products traded span FX, Interest rates, credit, commodities, and equities, on a cash and derivative basis.
DDT risk manage JPMs collateralized derivative funding exposures primarily through the use of Interest Rate products such as IRS, Xcy basis, OIS basis, and FX. In addition to this DDT also Risk Manages and report an additional independent trading book for the Corporate and Investment Bank's Treasury (CIBT) primarily focused toward unsecured exposures. DDT also structure and execute large scale portfolio optimization trades across the Bank's derivatives portfolio which includes clearing, CSA renegotiations and bilateral compression activity. -
Differential Discounting (DD) Collateral team is part of the Regulations, Efficiency and Infrastructure (REI) group and the wider Credit Portfolio Group (CPG) business. DD Collateral is primarily responsible for managing and optimizing the funding costs arising from JPMs derivative collateral exposure. DD Collateral provides guidance on the funding value of derivative collateral and works with the Finance desk and settlements in order to meet our daily collateral requirements. , which is responsible for risk-managing the retained credit risk generated by the client-driven activities of the CIB as well as the market risk arising from counterparty risk in derivative and securities transactions.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity be part of a control team being created within the CPG trading business. The role will involve owning the post execution controls for all trade activity under CPG business. Facing off to the many business stakeholders in an environment which is fast paced, dynamic and continuing to evolve
- Control Hub for all Trading Activity across CPG, DD & CIBT Businesses
- Own all post execution Controls,
- Query Management, Own all Nostro, TLM and Regulatory Reconciliations
- Trade booking, Candidate will get exposure to book trades across all Asset classes and Trade amends
- Own all Metrics, and MIS that the team currently produce on a weekly & monthly basis
- Build strong relationships across all businesses we interact with
- Curve Controls, Manage our Stale Curves process
- Improve controls, make efficiencies to existing processes
- Regular exposure with all trading teams
- Some Investment Banking experience
- Strategic Mindset ability to investigate details data and identify solutions
- Strong analytical and strategic, and problem-solving skills as well as understanding complex flows
- Attention to detail and investigative skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills including extensive experience of interaction with senior management
- Confidence in communicating internally at all levels; candidate will be dealing with front office, middle office and technology teams on a daily basis who are both business and technically sophisticated
- Independent , proactive, self-motivated and flexible with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Works well with others and is a good team player
- Strong time management skills; efficient at multi-tasking and able to work under pressure to deliver multiple business demands on-time, to a high-level standard
- Able to build relationships and influence others including technology, LOBs and other business partners
- Control focused
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects while continuing to deliver on daily requirements
- Advanced MS Excel/Access/ Powerpoint skills and alteryx experience desirable
. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.!