Tamworth, Staffordshire, England
£10 - £12 per hour + Overtime and Weekend work
Maintenance Operative Required
Job Type: Permenant
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building & Construction
Location: Tamworth, B78
Salary: GBP - GBP per hour.
To ensure Office building is unlocked/secured and general maintenance provided, to support the safe running of the office
This maintenance operative contract will be ongoing, with hours being 7:00 - 9am, Monday-Friday and the option to work overtime at the weekends.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- General office maintenance.
* General grounds maintenance.
* Weekly fire alarm testing, quarterly emergency light testing and access
* To record monthly service meter readings.
* Supervise cleaning team, whilst ensuring cleaners waste is placed in secured
waste bin store.
* Set up meeting room furniture and room layout as and when required.
* Periodic car park drain cleaning, gritting car park and walkways as and when
* Health and Safety - All employees have a statutory duty to look after their own
safety and to give due consideration for the safety of others. Employees also
have specific responsibilities as set out in the Company Health and Safety Policy.
* Equality & Diversity - All employees must comply with the Company Equality
and Diversity Policy, ensuring that at all times behaviour is fair and nondiscriminatory.
Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in new build and refurbishment projects
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...