Trainee Sales Executive - Wallington | Zoek UK | 694105
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Sales Executive
Wallington, Hampshire, England
£20000 - £22000/annum plus bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Trainee Sales Executive required for cloud solutions provider!
An award winning and highly accredited cloud solutions provider based on the south coast.
They offer a fantastic training and accreditation programme that allows employees to grow their expertise in the tech and cloud space and with ongoing growth, are continuously looking to add to the team!
Your core responsibility is to complete proactive outbound sales generation activity, using any and all means at your disposal (telephone, social, digital). You will be identifying and reaching out to prospective partners, qualifying and securing them to utilise the services.
You will be provided with all the training and support you need to flourish in the role, whether you have some sales experience or none at all. You may have worked in retail sales, events or hospitality but if you have the drive and desire to become a technology sales specialist, this is the perfect role for you!
The Trainee BDE will:
* Complete proactive outbound partner recruitment campaigns, utilising new and existing data sources.
* Follow-up on inbound enquiries, qualifying each lead for suitability and viability.
* Arrange and book meetings and/or calls with potential partners.
* Support the onboarding of new partners including the transition to the account management and business development teams.
* Deliver an exceptional customer experience at every stage of engagement and be a brand advocate throughout.
* Maintain performance in-line with KPI’s.
* Be involved in the promotion of the brand with activities such as events, exhibitions of conferences (digital and in person).
* Work with the senior supporting team to develop and maintain their knowledge of the range of products and services offered.
The Ideal Applicant:
* Should be driven and results oriented and has no problem working to and exceeding targets.
* Is strongly invested in their own personal and professional growth and development.
* Is a strong team player and keen to see others in the business succeed.
* Has excellent organisational and time management skills.
* Is confident and communicates well visually, verbally and in written format.
* Always holds themself to high professional standards at all times and acts with integrity.
* Experience in successfully selling Microsoft cloud-based solutions.
* Knowledge of Microsoft and our other vendors cloud technologies (Office 365, Microsoft 365, Azure, Dynamics)