Project Engineer - Dartford | Zoek UK | 6949fa
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Dartford, Kent, England
The Project Engineer will lead and manage delivery on a range projects including Capital Investment, Operational Process Improvement and Facility projects.
My client is a leading manufacturing business in Medway, Kent.
The Project Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the overall project scope of manufacturing projects and ensure safe implementation to budget, to schedule, to specification and in compliance with safety legislation and guidelines.
- Providing project tracker reports and KPIs to monitor performance, including the identification of risks and proposing options to manage them.
- Ensure that all assets acquired or constructed during the project, are adequately capitalised and activated into the company fixed assets list.
- Actively participate in the company personal development plan and opportunities to identify improvement and development opportunities.
- Cooperate with and support other members of the Engineering team and wider organisation to achieve their objectives, which may rely or benefit from your skills, knowledge or experience.
- Show potential to lead, manage and develop a 2nd Project Engineer.
- Project Engineer or Project Manager within a manufacturing process environment.
- Strong Health, Safety and Environmental awareness.
- Project management skills, ideally using a Stage-Gate type risk approach.
- Able to prepare and manage project specifications.
- Applied commercial skills, particularly in relation to specifying equipment and service offer purchase order requirements.
- Good awareness of CAPEX (capital) and OPEX (revenue) budgets.
£40,000 - £50,000 + attractive company benefits.