Customer Service Account Manager - Glazebury | Zoek UK | 695b2d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Account Manager
Glazebury, Warrington, England
Permanent (Full time)
Customer Service Account Manager
Our Customer Service Account Management team are responsible for the day to day running of all of our customers’ finance agreements. They deal with all of our current customers’ needs including any payment issues, customer service queries and sometimes more serious arrears cases. This role will require you to be persistent, organised, and structured in your approach, whilst demonstrating emotional intelligence and understanding!
Some of the more specifics of the role are:
* This busy role will be telephone based, taking inbound and making outbound calls throughout the day
* You will demonstrate the ability to understand a customers’ financial situation and make sound decisions in order to ensure a good customer outcome
* You will have excellent communication skills, which will enable you to gain a clear understanding of your customers’ requirements and use your problem-solving skills to navigate appropriate solutions
* You will be able to work collaboratively and demonstrate empathy towards the customers, by building a rapport with them, yet remain professional when offering resolutions
* Due to the nature of the role, you will also be rational and non-aggressive by nature; the ability to take a balanced approach and show emotional intelligence will also be necessary
* You will have the ability to work as part of an enthusiastic team with a common goal, and embrace the ‘feedback culture’ within the business
This role requires the following essential skills:
* Have the ability to consider problems as a challenge and show the correct behaviours when gathering relevant information from customers.
* Demonstrate effective and clear communication, allowing you to gain a good understanding of the customers’ circumstances in order to offer your proposed resolutions.
* Be systematic and logical in the approach to decision making, whilst demonstrating the ability to comply with the company procedures, systems, and time frames in a disciplined approach.
* Provide a high level of internal or external customer satisfaction within a specific area of expertise.
* Work as part of a team, exercising tolerance and consistency when dealing with others.
* Demonstrate the ability to show empathy whilst keeping rational judgement.
* Have a clear and confident telephone manner.
* Ideally, you will have experience working within a customer centric role, however, full training will be given.
WORKING HOURS, PAY, TERM & LOCATION!
This is a full-time position where you will work:
* Monday to Friday: -
* One day per week (Tuesday or Thursday) you will work the late shift: -
* You will be required to work one Saturday per month: -
You will receive a competitive annual salary, along with a company bonus and a wide-ranging benefits package tailored to you! Whatever your priorities may be, First Response is here to help and support you along the way. Some of the benefits available to all of our employees are:
* Private Medical Insurance
* Enhanced Company Pension
* Company Annual Bonus Scheme
* Subsidised Quarterly Social Budget
* Holiday Buy/Sell Scheme
* Rewards portal with discounts from major retailers.
* Internal development programs.
And much more!
To apply for this position, you must be over the age of 18 and have the permanent right to work in the UK.
Location:Our Account Management Team is based in our Leigh Office (WN7 3XZ), however given the current situation we’re looking after our employees and putting their health first, which is why our colleagues have been working from home! As part of this role, there may be occasions where you will be required to travel to our Leigh Office in order to collaborate with your team, the frequency of this will be agreed with you and your manager.
We will kit you out with everything you’ll need to work from home, or from the offices.
So, who is first response finance? WE ARE the Number 1 vehicle finance company and A SUNDAY TIMES TOP 100 EMPLOYER! AND we're pretty proud of it! You’ve only got to have a look at our customer and employee reviews to see how important our people are, and we take their happiness, health, and work-life balance very seriously. GET IN TOUCH