Registered Nurse Care home Dementia - Wythenshawe | Zoek UK | 6961c6
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Nurse Care home Dementia and General care
Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester, England
£27.4k - 36.6k per year + Paid NMC pin & DBS check
Permanent (Full time)
- Location: Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: General Nursing Care and Dementia
- Resident Admission Age: 55 years+
- Salary: £ per hour £27,400 - £36,600 per annum
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both depending on your preference 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN & DBS check paid by us
*5/5 CQC rating
*Why don't you come and be a part of our Kind care team?
Further Details on care home: Our Care home is Ideally located in the peaceful residential community of Wythenshawe , We are a welcoming care home, offering nursing, residential memory and nursing memory care, for those living with dementia.
So are you a highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced RGN / RMN or RNLD to work within Our lovely Care home? The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require.
Review: Staff very helpful, always on hand to answer any question. Treat my mum with dignity and respect, always clean, food good. Have been fantastic during this lockdown.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £36,600!!!
Pre-Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are to - I am always available on email or text######### Its Free - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...