SEND TA - West Heath | Zoek UK | 697053
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Heath, Birmingham, England
£70 - £80/day
Contract (Full time)
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you a supportive and dedicated LSA / Learning Support Assistant? Can you take direction from a class teacher and fully support them in delivering engaging lessons?
Tradewind are currently working with a school in Birmingham that specialise in social, emotional and mental health for students aged 11-16, as well as those under the care of the Local Authority. We are looking for an LSA / Learning Support Assistant who can support students 1:1 and in small groups. The ability to be creative with lessons to engage students with various abilities is a must. You must be able to gain their trust and help them to develop essential skills for life beyond education. You must have a full, valid UK driving licence as you will be required to pick up the students from their home and take work with them out of the classroom environment.
The school has a fantastic reputation and is a great place to work; the staff are friendly, dedicated and supportive of one another.
The ideal Learning Support Assistant will ideally have:
* ESBD or PRU experience.
* The ability to follow instructions set by the class teacher.
* Have a positive attitude towards teaching.
* The ability to build good relationships with the pupils who will need that extra support.
* Fantastic classroom management.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Aneesa on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer