Frontline Customer Service - Reading | Zoek UK | 697165
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Frontline Customer Service
£11.03 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
Pertemps Reading are looking for Frontline Customer Service Representatives to join their team based in Reading.
INTERVIEW: Tue 14th / Wed 15th / Thu 16th September (Via Zoom)
START DATE: Monday 4th October (Subject to passing DBS Check)
The Frontline customer service Representatives department is responsible for handling the vast majority of contacts between internal departments and customers on a daily basis. This is a key role with the ultimate aim of logging customers bookings, maximising booking conversions and increasing sales of value added services including tracking to customers shipments.
Customer satisfaction and maximising sales are the main focus points of the success criteria for this role.
Frontline customer service Representatives are responsible for:-
- Build rapport with the customer and establish the customers' needs
- Deliver a consistent call/contact flow
- Give the customer confidence in the information provided
- Maximise upselling opportunities whilst ensuring the customer has an informed choice
- Remain positive and enthusiastic throughout any customer contact
- Consistently provide a high level in quality of service
- Maintain customer loyalty
All of the above, accompanied by first class training provided by the company will male this role not only rewarding but also simple.
Successful Frontline customer service Representatives will require the following:-
- Complete a full 5 year address and employment check
- Have a clear criminal record (this will be done prior to any employment offer)
- Experience of working with MS Excel and Word will be advantageous
- Any customer service related background is desired
- Any sales background will certainly be an advantage
- £ per hour as a competitive salary offered
- Time in Lieu available for any weekend work completed
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement increasing per year of service (if permanent contract offered)
- Company Pension scheme with excellent company contributions (if permanent contract offered)
- Large on-site parking facilities for all manner of license holders and vehicle types
- Last but not least - working for one of the most recognised and visible brands in the world!
Working hours for this role are between 08:00 and 20:00 Monday to Friday, with successful candidates being prepared to work every other Saturday on average. Overtime pay rates are available and are a fantastic incentive for anyone willing to that extra bit for the company and themselves.
Interested in this Frontline customer service Representative role? Please apply now!!
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...