Technical Sales Engineer - Milton Keynes Village | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Technical Sales Engineer
Milton Keynes Village, Milton Keynes, England
Basic Salary: up to £37k + OTE: £6k (Team & Company Bonus) + 25 Days Holiday + Full Benefits Package
Permanent (Full time)
So you're a Mechanical Engineer who's great with customers, and happy getting stuck in with developing sales and supporting the sales process? We need a personable, engaging Mechanical Engineer for our hybrid Sales / Technical Support / Design / Service / Applications Engineer role, based at our offices in Milton Keynes. Excellent salary, great environment, lots of development potential! Apply now!
BASIC SALARY: Up to £37,000
· Sales Team & Company Bonuses (OTE £6k)
· 25 Days Holiday
· Access to full benefits package including pension and private healthcare
LOCATION: Office based at Milton Keynes site.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford, Luton, Banbury, Daventry, Wellingborough, Dunstable, Aylesbury,
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales Engineer, Mechanical Sales Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Applications Engineer, Design Engineer, Sales Support Engineer : CNC Machines
This is a really diverse Mechanical Sales Engineer role incorporating a variety of functions.
· Sales - developing relationships with existing and new customers to increase sales
· Sales support - working alongside the Sales Manager, dealing with current and potential customers via telephone and face to face (both at Milton Keynes and at client sites UK wide)
· Sales administration / order processing / customer service
· Application Engineering - CAD/CAM using 2D & 3D packages.
· Small amount of service work - fault finding, repair, installation and commissioning
· Plus occasional work at exhibitions
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Sales Engineer, Mechanical Sales Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Applications Engineer, Design Engineer, Sales Support Engineer : CNC Machines
· As our Sales Engineer, you'll be interacting with customers - as customer support / sales administration and pro-active sales.
· You'll be providing technical advice, dealing with problems and sourcing solutions. Don't worry - the team are experts and will have most of the answers until you do
· You'll get full product training on our range of high speed precision CNC Milling / Machine tooling products
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Sales Engineer, Mechanical Sales Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Applications Engineer, Design Engineer, Sales Support Engineer : CNC Machines
· You're a credible Mechanical Sales Engineer - comfortable with customers and able to 'ask for the order'
· You'll be an qualified Mechanical Engineer with some exposure (via work or education) to CAD/CAM software - . SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Fusion 360 or Mastercam
· In an ideal world, you will have some understanding or exposure to CNC milling
· Maybe you're a Service or Applications Engineer with existing client facing skills who wants to move to more of a commercial role
· You could also come from a technical support background providing technical support via telephone, email or face to face
Established over 30 years ago and sister company of a large International group. We have an excellent track record of promoting from within, are consistently profitable and keep our staff. We're a pretty great place to work too - but we would say that!
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Mechanical Sales Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Sales Engineer, Production Engineer / Offline Programmer / CADCAM / ONECNC / Fusion 360 / Mastercam / CADCAM Programmer / Technical Support / Project Engineer / Applications Engineer / Design Engineer / Sales Support Engineer / CNC Milling Machines / Precision Engineering / High technology sensors /
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us.
REF: SP16176, Wallace Hind Selection
Posted 24 days ago