Recruitment Resourcer - Eaglescliffe | Zoek UK | 6988c0
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Eaglescliffe, Stockton-on-Tees, England
£17000 - £20000/annum Quarterly bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Recruitrite is growing and is now looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join the permanent recruitment team, based in Eaglescliffe, Stockton on Tees.
We are not the biggest recruitment company out there – but we are small and nimble and go the extra mile to ensure we deliver the best possible results, and between us, we hold many, many years of recruitment experience across perm, temp, contract and executive search, covering the UK and further afield. We don’t claim to have a bag of magic beans that grow perfect employees for our clients, and we don’t claim to have methods that are different from the bigger, cumbersome firms, but what we do have are a specific set of skills and a work ethic that is unrivalled in our sector. We might not do it differently, but we do, do it better. We are genuinely a friendly bunch, we have a laugh in the office, we support each other and have lots of company treats. We are an inclusive employer, and every member of the team is encouraged to grow both personally and professionally.
One thing we are not, is a pushy, salesy, recruitment firm, and this role is probably not going to suit someone who enjoys bragging about their billing figures, new flashy car, or the cubic zirconia chandelier they bought on the never-never. We are a team. We work together and no one is bigger than the team. Egos can be left at the door. In short, it’s all about the delivery and going above and beyond for our team and clients.
· The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and administration skills, and a willingness to learn and progress within the company.
· Previous experience in a recruitment resourcing role would be an advantage but is not essential.
· We are looking for someone who can remain calm under pressure and have an analytical/inquisitive mind in order to present solutions to problems.
· Ability to multi-task, able to manage your workload effectively.
· You will be well organised, computer literate, and have the ability interact with people at all levels of the business.
· A good grasp of social media and job sites would be a strong advantage in this role, knowledge of searching for candidates on LinkedIn would also be highly desirable.
· Place Job adverts on all our connections, plus social media pages.
· Manage an active internal database of candidates & vacancies.
· Sourcing candidates for multiple disciplines.
· Pre-screening, approaching candidates and scoring against set criteria.
· Comply with agreed processes & compliance procedures.
The qualities/experiences above are what we require in someone to be able to carry out the day-to-day duties, but what really counts, is your ability to work in a friendly team, get along with our lovely staff, enjoy your work, enjoy a little office chat, feel valued and free to question anything you may feel to be open to improvement, and make the odd cup of tea for your colleagues.
· We offer support and progression with your career
· A relaxed, professional friendly working environment
· Competitive Salary – (dependant on experience)
· Quarterly Bonus Scheme
· Free onsite parking