Hvac Engineer - Northampton | Zoek UK | 698912
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
£30000 - £40000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
HVAC Engineers are you looking for new role? We are working with an exciting and innovative, family run business, specialising in not only designing but also installation and maintenance of air conditioning and renewable heating systems, we are ideally looking for an engineer that is looking to lead a team or someone that already does. Working as air conditioning engineer you will work on a range of projects from small domestic units through to large commercial projects.
Role and Responsibilities of an air conditioning / HVAC engineer
* Leading a team on projects
* Installation and maintenance of air conditioning units
* Keeping to required deadlines
* Liaising with customers and your line manager regarding any changes to the project
* Ensuring health & safety is adhered to at all times, including inspection of PPE, ladders and vehicles
* Maintenance of air conditioning systems
* Leading a small team of air conditioning engineers
Skills and requirements to be successful in this HVAC role
* FGAS qualification is essentially, minimum of 12 months remaining
* PASMA/IPAF essential
* CSCS card
* Full clean driving license
* Experience is essential with all leading brands of installation of air conditioning – from single splits to VRF systems
Benefits of an air conditioning engineer/team leader
* £30,000-£40,000 (depending on experience)
* 20 days holiday, plus bank holiday, Christmas closure
* Company van after probationary period
* Paid overtime at time & a half
If you feel this air conditioning engineer’s role is right for you then please contact
Danielle Bridgewater at Maintech Recruitment.
Call (phone number removed) for more information
Connect with Danielle on Linkedin:(2) Danielle Bridgewater | LinkedIn
Maintech Recruitment Engineering Great Careers