Senior Accounts Co - Slough | Zoek UK | 6992f5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Accounts Co-Ordinator
Great and rare opportunity for a Senior Accounts Co-Ordinator to join a busy, well-established company with over 25 successful years in the construction industry.
This position is a key component in assisting the company to run an efficient accounts department in a fast-paced, interesting working environment at our head office in Slough, close to the station and with free parking.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone with the right experience to join us and be part of taking the group on into the next stage of its development. This will include re-assessing our procedures and where necessary making improvements with the aim for a smoother running of the Accounts department and also help the group operate in a more productive, efficient and cost-effective manner.
You will have an outstanding, positive, service-oriented attitude, coupled with an ability to connect with a team of people, to enable the enhancement of the day-to-day environment.
Key Responsibilities are but not limited to:
Day to day accounts responsibilities, working alongside other members of the Accounts Team, top ensure the smooth and efficient running of Accounts Department, making changes as deemed necessary to increase productivity and reduce costs
- Handling accounts receivable including monthly inter-Company Invoicing.
- Credit Control
- CIS Subcontractors including monthly CIS Returns, Verification and Sub Contractor Insurance updates
- VAT Returns
- General SAGE50 and annual accounts tasks including CITB Levy, R&D Accounts, Company Insurance Renewal etc
- Petty Cash
- Overseeing Purchase Ledger including accounts payable
- Close management of financial position including Management Accounts and reporting directly to MD and/or QS/Project Managers
- MUST HAVE accounts and construction knowledge, with a preference for SAGE experience.
This is an interesting, busy and varied role in a friendly team, and you should have previous Accounts experience within CONSTRUCTION - you will have the ability to take ownership of your responsibilities, great communication skills, strong IT skills, have attention to detail and be a collaborative team player.
Job Type: Full-time
Would consider splitting role into two part time positions for the right candidates.
Salary: £32, to £42,######