Warehouse Operative - Port Talbot | Zoek UK | 69973e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot, Wales
Swansea, United Kingdom
Join our team at Amazon to help pick, pack and dispatch orders to customers.
Amazon is looking for a motivated full time Warehouse Operative.
We currently have lots of shifts available to start ASAP and in the coming weeks. In particular we are looking to fill NIGHT SHIFTS with excellent pay rates and working patterns.
£10 per hour for day time shifts.
£ per hour for night time shifts.
Fixed Term Contract - 7 Months
Fixed shift patterns so you always know when you will be working.
We have a range of full time, part time day or night shifts. Shift availability may vary.
Your shift schedule will include three days off per week!
If you are looking for alternative hours, we also have the following roles available:
Part Time (20 hours) - JobDetails?reqid=a0R4U00000FlvP3
Amazon Fulfillment Centre, (CWL1) Ffordd Amazon, Crymlyn Burrows, Jersey Marine, Swansea, South Wales, SA1 8QX.
If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to Amazon's recruitment process, please contact us to discuss on or email
Why work for Amazon?
- Join one of the world's best employers!
- Boost your career by joining a logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality.
- We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings including social distancing, mandatory face masks and hand sanitisers. Since the start of the pandemic we have made over 150 process updates, including enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures, to keep our people safe
- No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training provided.
- Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates
- We have different shifts options available to suit your lifestyle
- Watch what it's like to be a working as a Warehouse Operative in an Amazon Fulfillment Centre
The responsibilities of an Amazon Warehouse Operative: - Receiving, checking and sorting the full range of Amazon's products entering the warehouse
- Picking, packing and shipping customer orders
- Adhering to safety, quality and production standards
- Standing and walking for long periods
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight