Logistics Specialist - Norwich | Zoek UK | 69aaf2
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Norwich, Norfolk, England
Job Title: On-site Envoy/Team Leader Logistics Specialist Mon Fri 07:00hrs to 15:00hrs
Norwich£11ph to £14ph
Immediate Start Available
We are looking to locate an individual looking to advance their role in logistics at a world renowned manufacturing site in Norwich.
You will ensure that you make sure that production lines are monitored and remain fully stocked along with the liaising with manufacturing control and planning to keep you fully abreast of any work flow changes and allowing you to adjust work flow accordingly.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities are defined as:
- Ensure first in/first out (FIFO) stock rotation is observed.
- Maintain replenished locations in a tidy orderly manner.
- Resolve discrepancies noted when locating goods.
- Liaise with customer on site to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify replenishment requirements and scan empty locations.
- Delivering parts or receives delivery from the depot and replenishes bins to rack locations, checking that parts are put away correctly.
- Advise Account Controller of any potential stock - outs.
- Ensure sufficient stock is available on customer site at all times.
- Assist Account Controller by checking stock, collecting samples etc.
- Continually check for damaged labels and request replacements as necessary.
- Use your initiative to resolve any problem in co-operation with your Account Controller.
Key Skills and Competences
- Customer Service
- Results focused
- Communication Skills §
- Decision Making
- Working as part of a team
- Problem solving
If you would like to know more about this role or discuss the opportunity then please apply online or email your Cv to or call Simon Rice on