Trainee - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 69ab3b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Immigration Caseworker
West Midlands - This Area Only
£18000 - £19000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
An expanding Immigration advisory business, based in Birmingham is seeking a dynamic Trainee Immigration caseworker to join the team.
The role will include:
* Handling complex business and immigration cases under supervision
* Supporting sponsor licence application document collation and HR/UKVI compliance
* Taking instructions and preparing cases
* Regular file reviews and other related duties required for the position
The ideal candidate will have:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent client care skills
* Be of a strong character with a professional pro-active approach
* Commitment and dedication to performing quality of service and taking responsibility at all times
* Target driven and able to show a capability to cope well under pressure
* Be able to demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills, multi-task and keep to tight deadlines and as well as to maintain authority at all times
* Ideally at least 1 years’ experience of working on immigration cases
* It will be beneficial to have experience of Tier-based applications, Sponsor License, Certificate of Sponsorship applications and personal immigration applications
* Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Law