Registered Manager - Frodsham | Zoek UK | 69afd1
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Manager - Extra Care Scheme
Frodsham, Cheshire West and Chester, England
£28.5k per year + Benefits & Pension
Permanent (Full time)
As City and County Healthcare expands its delivery of Extra Care Schemes across the UK in support of local communities, we're looking for an experienced and passionate Manager to lead a team in our Extra Care Scheme, The Windings in Frodsham.
If you are dedicated, driven and competent in leading and developing a team and providing high quality care services, we would really like to hear from you.
- Passionate about caring for those in need, at risk & vulnerable
- Previous branch management & team leadership experience, ideally within Extra Care Scheme
- Team leadership including team building, development & establishing a supportive, inclusive environment
- Level 5 NVQ in Health and Social Care
- High degree of literacy & numeracy
- Experienced line management and leadership for a large team
- Awareness & knowledge of care regulation, particularly CQC requirements
- An entrepreneurial mind set for growing & developing a business while looking to develop your own career
- Contract management with applicable councils & authorities
Ability to work on variety of software platforms to enable the smooth running and compliance of the service and a flexible approach to working patterns will be required to meet the needs of the scheme. This is a full time permanent position with a leading healthcare company who encourage staff to reach their full potential. We provide a supportive on boarding and induction plan to ensure our managers succeed as well as continuous training and support from a fantastic Senior Management Team to support your own career development.
Human Support Group is part of the City & County Healthcare Group who are an equal opportunities employer.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...