Vehicle Trim Technician - Gravenhurst | Zoek UK | 69b33a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Vehicle Trim Technician
Gravenhurst, Central Bedfordshire, England
Contract (Full time)
Expleo are currently recruiting an experienced Vehicle Trim Technician, to join a leading Automotive Research and Development Team. Based close to Milton Keynes / Bedford, you will be working within a dedicated team of development technicians and engineers on an ongoing contract basis.
This is not your every day workshop environment and you will be a key player in the test and development of future vehicles. You will be responsible for the removal and refit of interior trim parts, the creation of prototype mock-up parts using basic hand tools and also setting up and supporting climatic tests in simulated environmental facilities.
Knowledge & Experience:
* Ideally C&G / BTEC / NVQ Level 3 qualified in mechanical or automotive engineering, with a recognised apprenticeship
* Understanding of vehicle dis-assembly, assembly and maintenance techniques
* Vehicle system knowledge with the ability to fault find
* Understanding of component measurement techniques
* Instrumentation set-up
* Data analysis and report writing skills
* Hold a full UK driving licence
* Competent in the use of MS Office including Word, Outlook and Excel to complete reports and present results of investigations
** PLEASE NOTE ** To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK. Regretfully, we are unable to support technicians that require sponsorship.
For more information, contact Jacques on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)