Bar Staff - Greater Manchester - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 69ba37
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Greater Manchester - This Area Only
Unspecified (Part time)
Calling all Bar Staff - Waiters - Waitresses - Change your career - No Experience Needed
Location: Manchester, Lancashire
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Do you have Retail or Hospitality Experience?
Are you looking for an Entry-level opening with progressive opportunities available?
Struggling to find an opening with little or no experience?
A brand new opportunity for an entry-level sales representative / promotional rep to become a part of our team in the Manchester City Centre area has become available and will be starting ASAP.
We will provide full product knowledge and training in all aspects of sales, customer service, recruitment, fundraising, and much more to enable you to develop your skills and access progressive opportunities available. Due to the high level of coaching, training, and mentoring we provide from entry-level upwards you do not need any specific experience to apply!
Initially, you will be involved in:
• Generating a new customer/donor base for our clients/charities
• Working within an enthusiastic and vibrant team
• Working towards the collective team and individual targets
• Sales Acquisition - includes dealing with customers face to face
We are looking for vibrant and confident individuals:
Those great with people skills
Ability to self-motivate as well as work well in a team
Along with the determination to develop and learn
If successful you will be joining our award-winning and expanding sales and marketing team this year. Our openings are available immediately on a full-time basis, you must be living in Manchester and the age of 18 or over to apply.
All we are looking for is:
- A well-spoken applicant with great communication skills - you will be communicating with customers every day and so the ability to communicate in a professional manner is key
- Confidence when dealing with a range of different customers both over the phone and face to face
- You need to have a basic understanding of customer service
- The ability to learn. We provide all the training you need through internal workshops and seminars through our team leaders and mentors.
If you reach the above criteria, are the age of 18 or over, and are looking to start immediately then send us your CV and a member of our internal recruitment team will contact you within a few days, if you are successful, to arrange an interview.
Acquiro 22 are well known for its great working environment. We have a work hard / play hard approach to our lives and we love the fact our people want to come to work every day. We also have weekly competitions in our office for our top performers, bonuses, free drinks, and bar tabs, and car allowances are given out.
This is an outstanding self-employed opportunity for recent grads or those looking to make a change in their careers in the charity sector. We will be responding to your CV immediately if selected for an interview. Initial earnings are based on 100% commission through completed customer sales and bonuses, we market through events. You will also be asked to spend a full day with a member of our company to help determine if the opening is right for you. This is part of our client's evaluation and participants will not receive compensation and expenses for their time