Accounts Assistant - Huddersfield | Zoek UK | 69d39c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Huddersfield, Kirklees, England
£19000 - £23000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Salary: £19k - £23k DOE
Hours: 39 Hours, Full Time role. Monday to Friday
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Our client is a local business with a great culture and ethos to support colleagues and customers alike. They have been supplying and distributing bespoke glass for over 15 years and would like an adaptable, hands on and positive candidate to join their highly functioning establishment. This is a great opportunity to learn new processes and further your experience within a varied role.
The Key Duties of the Accounts Assistant:
· Use of Sage Line 50 and Microsoft packages
· Process Bank and Invoicing reconciliations
· Credit Control for new and existing customers requiring review
· Purchase Ledger Invoices and Statements
· Sales Ledger and Invoices
· Adhoc duties that may be required
The Key Requirements of the Accounts Assistant:
· Full or Part AAT Qualification beneficial
· Sage Line 50 experience beneficial
· Ambitious person who can prosper with an ever-growing company
If you are interested in the role, and have relevant skills and experience, please apply to the role or call (phone number removed) () and speak to Aiden in the Stafflex Office team. We look forward to hearing from you