Nurse - New Malden | Zoek UK | 69e13d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
New Malden, Greater London, England
£40.4k per year + Paid Breaks
Permanent (Full time)
- Location : New Malden, Surrey
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: nursing and dementia
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: £ - £ per hour + Paid Breaks (£40,400 based on 42 hour contract at £)
- Top Benefits: Paid Breaks, DBS check paid, Bank holiday enhancements
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Night shifts/Day shists or Mixed shifts available 8/8 start and finish times.
- Contract type: Permanent
*###### rated on .uk
*Overall Good CQC
*Excellent Clinical Nurse training and support
*2020 REVIEW: Since my mother came to the care home in late July 2020, I am very pleased the way she has been cared for. All the staff and management have been really helpful and caring.
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced or Newly qualified Band 5 Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in New Malden, Surrey as part of our nurse team. Our care home delivers nursing and dementia care are offered. The home offers a space for people to rest, relax and recover with short stays too.
Joining our team: you will be responsible and accountable for the well-being of residents within the care home ensuring that their physical, emotional, and social needs are met, whilst helping to achieve their full capabilities.
Provide leadership to the team to ensure safe, smooth, and efficient running of the care home in accordance with the policies of the company and the registering authority guidelines.
We understand our nurses make the difference to our residents' lives. We support and provide nurses with development opportunities in education, clinical practice, management, and leadership pathways across all areas of our business.
Staff: All staff provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. Staff get to know each resident personally, to make sure they get the balance between support and independence just right. This provides peace of mind for families and a safe and comfortable home for residents.
Registered Nurse Employee Benefits:
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to the Nurse fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events.
- Access to Wagestream - an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- Paid breaks
- NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
- Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
- Cash plan (after 2 years' service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions.
- Free flu vaccine
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are to - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...