Legal Counsel - Staines | Zoek UK | 69f1eb
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Legal Counsel - Employment
Staines, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are seeking a motivated and experienced lawyer specialised in Employment Law to join our Global Employment Law team to support the continued growth of the ServiceNow business in EMEA. The role will be located in Staines, UK/Dublin, Ireland and will report to the Director, Legal – Global Employment.
The position will be primarily responsible for providing legal counsel and partnership to the Global Talent Organization and other key internal stakeholders in the EMEA region on employment law matters. This is a unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in ServiceNow’s expanding legal team and to work on challenging legal issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
What you get to do in this role:
· Help us build a culture of high performance and great inclusion. Deliver business oriented, risk-based advice and counsel on the full range of employment law issues including: hiring, disciplinary actions, dismissals, complex employee relations issues, restructurings, works councils, compensation and benefits, leaves, DIBs (diversity, inclusion and belonging), and employee privacy matters. Fully understanding the legal requirements is the starting point – treating people fairly and creating an amazing working environment is the end point
· Partner with the Global Talent Organization to create and revise global and locally compliant policies and procedures consistent with our values
· Partner with the Global Talent Organization and Management on works council and collective employee relations issues
· Advise and collaborate with the Global Talent Organization to develop and implement global and EMEA related initiatives
· Develop and deliver best in class employee related trainings
· Manage employment claims and litigation matters for EMEA
· Partner and collaborate with other members of the Global Employment Law team on global projects and issues
· Monitor and maintain knowledge of changes in EMEA related employment laws and regulations and industry practices that impact the business and provide practical advice and support to the business regarding the same
· Partner with the Privacy team on employee related privacy/GDPR matters