Plant Fitter - Romford | Zoek UK | 69f69e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Romford, Greater London, England
£37000 - £42000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Heavy Plant Fitter - UK Wide Work, based out of Essex facility. This is a great chance to work for a long established Crawler Crane Rental and Sales company that invests in both our Plant and our People.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Crawler Cranes / Piling Rigs or Heavy Plant with a bias towards hydraulics, electrical systems and diagnostics, along with a willingness to travel around the UK. As the Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• To service and repair the rental and sales fleet for other companies in the group
• To service and repair customers plant and equipment
• To work to the manufacturers service specifications at all times.
• To account for their work by completing job/task sheets correctly
• To promote the Company by promoting a professional service to Customers
• To undergo training as required on any relevant matter
• To maintain his qualifications and trade competence cards as required
• To provide a service out of hours as required, and participate in an out of hours duty roster when required
• To maintain their allocated company vehicle in a serviceable condition
• Any other reasonable duties as required including assisting with yard duties To be successful as the Service Engineer, you will ideally have have:
• NVQ Level 2 in a relevant subject or equivalent . Plant Maintenance, Mechanical Engineering
• CSCS Card - Blue or Gold
• Experience servicing heavy plant equipment
• Ability to service and repair crawler cranes
• Willingness to travel nationwide when necessary