Automation Tester - | Zoek UK | 69f712
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Work From Home
Permanent (Full time)
Our client and Resume-Library are experiencing strong growth and they are continuing with their plans to enhance and drive their automation testing across their organization - as such they are looking for an Automation Tester to join their ambitious tech team.
They are moving away from a manual to a fully automated testing environment so will be looking for someone who is passionate about automation testing and is also happy to support with manual testing as currently this is still required. They are a hugely collaborative QA team and you will be part of a larger agile tech team, where transparency is key, you will work closely with the wider tech team and other stakeholders as required.
You will be either fully remote or office-based - Fleet (Hampshire) or Waterloo (London)
About the role:
- You will work on our high-traffic high-availability website, testing Mobile and Web applications.
- Core part of the team, working both collaboratively and independently to plan and execute the automation test strategy, functional / regression test cases and exploratory testing.
- Performing ad-hoc testing and problem solving
- Providing clear and concise bug reports and assisting developers with identifying issues
- Collaborative approach to working in agile environment and experience of JIRA or similar
- Transparency and open communication with the QA team, wider tech team and other stakeholders
- At least 2 years' professional experience or equivalent in automation testing
- Version control, . Git or SVN
- Selenium or similar testing automation framework
- Knowledge of Java essential, additional knowledge of PHP or Go would be ideal
- Proficient in testing web applications and UI / frontend and cross browser testing - experience with testing micro services / API would be ideal
- Creating and defining the automation test strategy and executing this.
- Designing and executing functional and regression test cases
- Exploratory testing
- Knowledge and experience in Test Containerisation using Docker technology
- SQL knowledge - preferably MySQL
- Understanding of CI tools like Jenkins
- Experience of working in Agile environment with strong communication skills
In return, they offer:
- Competitive salary and pension contribution
- Office based or remote working as suitable
- Opportunity to join a team growing their automation capabilities and the chance to grow along with them!
- They offer the chance for you to learn and grow! Time dedicated monthly to personal development, providing the chance to learn / build skills in other languages, tools, best practices, new tech, etc.
- Work in a growing business that actively asks for your input - you can (and hopefully will) help them improve their processes and tech.
- Join a fully collaborative team, whilst you have your specialist area / projects, they don't work in a silo and neither will you!
About the Company:
Our client is one of the leading job boards in the UK, attracting over 10 million monthly visits and boasting a CV database of over 1 million UK workers. This is why they are the job board of choice for over 10,000 customers who are looking to hire the best talent for their business. Their . brand Resume-Library is one of the fastest growing job boards in North America and we have ambitious plans for further global expansion.
They are based at the Waterfront Business Park, Fleet, just a 2 minute walk away from the mainline station with direct links to London Waterloo, Basingstoke, Winchester and Southampton.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...