Quality Engineer - Runcorn | Zoek UK | 69ffc8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Runcorn, Halton, England
Unspecified (Full time)
Héroux-Devtek is an international company specialising in the design, development, manufacture, integration, testing and repair and overhaul of landing gear and actuation systems and components for the Aerospace market.
Héroux-Devtek’s global reputation for quality and reliability exists thanks to the achievements of its employees, and the business truly believes in providing employees with continuous training and professional development and fosters a strong entrepreneurial culture where each team member has a distinct role to play in the success of our business.
The Role - Quality Engineer
Reporting to the UK Quality Manager, as the Quality Engineer you will be based at our manufacturing facility in Runcorn, and will assist with various projects, investigations, and non-conformance management.
You will work closely with the manufacturing teams and where relevant with Manufacturing Engineering, Design and Procurement Departments to facilitate the Non-conformance Management Process within specific project teams.
Your duties will include:
* Contributing to program specific projects to mitigate risks and reduce inefficiencies within quality and potential non conformances
* Ensuring compliance with standards from regulatory authorities
* Promoting improving quality standards by participating in continuous improvement initiatives
* Undertaking department procedures including technique sheets and standard operating procedures
* Ensuring product conformity
* Supporting the Quality Manager to ensure disciplined quality systems are applied
* Co-ordinating the Quality Team to achieve sign off requirements
Our Requirements - Quality Engineer vacancy
* Solid experience gained in a similar role in a manufacturing environment within the aerospace sector
* Experience of RCCA, 8D, 5Y analysis
* Strong mechanical / technical aptitude
* Be detail orientated and have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and CMM’s
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* At least have good basic computer skills
Although not essential, ideally you will have gained exposure to a process environment operating under AS9100 standards, and have working knowledge of EASA Part 21G, EASA Part 145, FAA, AS9110 / AS9110.
As a Quality Engineer, you will benefit from:
* A competitive salary
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Salary sacrifice healthcare scheme
* 12 month Fixed Term Contract
* Full time hours working Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4:30pm and Friday 8am to 1pm
All applications for this Quality Engineer vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions