Paid Social Manager
Work From Home
Permanent (Full time)
Paid Social Manager
Location : Offices in Liverpool and London. This role can be remote.
We are looking for a Paid Social Manager to take responsibility for our paid social marketing, establishing the tools, systems, processes and approach that will maximise the channels potential in terms of efficient customer acquisition across all platforms.
The successful Paid Social Manager will have experience of successfully managing paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, and ideally YouTube. The role will report into the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Take responsibility for managing and developing paid social activity for TLA
- Responsible for a 6-figure monthly marketing budget
- Design, plan and build out best in class paid social campaigns
- Align with brand and organic social lead to ensure paid and organic campaigns are working together
- Manage and make recommendations on the automation, tracking, and tools that are used to manage and optimise campaigns
- Collaborate with the design team to develop and optimise campaign creative which is engaging and on brand
- Work closely with the commercial team to ensure that paid social is delivering on volume and efficiency targets
- Continuous data analysis, optimisation and reporting of campaigns
- Collaboration with other marketing channel owners to ensure learnings and best practice are shared across channels
- Demonstrable paid social advertising expertise and understanding, either agency or client-side
- A strong opinion and principles on how you maximise the potential of Facebook Ads
- A strong understanding of the key metrics that are used for campaign optimisation
- A strong understanding of what makes a good Facebook Ad creative
- You will be very analytical and data driven and focussed on using data to drive campaign performance
- You will be able to set the strategy for campaigns aligning with the relevant audience types
- Excellent working knowledge in Google Analytics
- Excellent working knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Passion for innovation and emerging technologies
- Experience of managing and optimising paid search and display campaigns
- Experience of managing and optimising YouTube and Snapchat paid acquisition campaigns
- Experience and understanding of the automotive sector
TLA is the market leader in connecting car buyers with major car brands. It uses industry-leading technology to enable automotive giants to sell more vehicles by simplifying the car buying process for consumers via useful tools, unique content, and personal recommendations across its network of owned and partner websites.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...