Warehouse Supervisor - Hillingdon | Zoek UK | 6ae497
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Warehouse Supervisor - Uxbridge
Hillingdon, Greater London, England
£24000 - £27000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to assist leading the warehouse team. You will aid the development of this busy centre and supervise 5 members of staff including CNC machine operators and warehouse staff ensuring maximum productivity and efficient workflow. You will need to lead from the front with a totally hands on approach.
Typical work activities include:
* Planning, picking, coordinating and monitoring, material processing.
* Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met.
* Keeping regular stock control checks up to date and ensuring inventory accuracy
* Efficient utilization of resources space and mechanical handling equipment.
* Ensuring quality control at all times
* Maintaining standards of health and safety and security in the work environment
* Key holder responsibilities
* Maintain good house keeping
* Flexibility and willingness to work overtime as is required paid at 1 ¼ time.
Candidates will need to show evidence of the following:
* People management skills, including the ability to lead, inspire and motivate others, delegate work
* Good skills with both counterbalance and reach fork lift trucks
* Initiative and decisiveness
* Problem-solving skills and an ability to multi task
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Clean full driving license is desirable
This is a demanding role that will require 100% commitment from the successful candidate. Long hours, overtime paid, will be required to ensure the goals are met and in return we offer competitive rates of pay, share of the annual bonus scheme, admission to the company pension scheme after 3 months and 22 days annual holiday,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice