Electrical Design Engineer
£35k - 45k per year + Pension
This developing company and world leading manufacturer requires an Electrical Engineer to join this dynamic team. Being at the forefront of the digital revolution, they have quickly embraced new technology to develop high technology systems.
Supporting OEMs, integrators and advanced manufacturing technology developers around the world, they focus on export systems.
Due to expansion an Electrical Engineer is urgently required to join a highly skilled team who are leaders in their field.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Carrying out strategic design of new products.
- Carrying out development & prototype testing. Requiring both a theoretical & "hands on" approach.
- Compiling specifications & test procedures for new products.
- Ensuring products meet national and international standards.
- Calculating electrical system parameters.
- Creating project development plans and time schedules.
- Assisting with design of special projects or assisting production engineering when required.
- Electrical design using both Solidworks Electrical 2D, and occasional use of Draftsight & Solidworks Electrical 3D. (Training is available)
- Basic PLC software using Siemens Logo/ Beckhoff devices.
- Microprocessor programming using C++ or similar
- Basic 3D mechanical design using Solidworks.
- Detailing and documenting products using SAP, Word, Excel and other similar programs.
- Working with other members of the engineering team to ensure that new product designs are completed in a timely fashion.
- Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Attending training courses as requested & appropriate with this position.
- Similar duties as may be from time to time directed
For further information call Sharon Hill.
beckhoff #solidworks #jobs4automation #eplan #autocad
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving £500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis; We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK.
Thank you for your interest, if your experience is suitable for this position, please call the advising Consultant ASAP. NB. We cannot guarantee a response to every application.
Posted 26 days ago