Sales & Marketing Manager - London | Zoek UK
Sales & Marketing Manager, City & Regional
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Sales and Marketing Manager - City of London / Regional
We have recently been instructed on a very exciting opportunity to become Sales and Marketing Manager for a very well known company who are leading the evolution of the affordable housing sector, with the aim to become the leading provider in the UK. Reporting into the Head of Sales, this opportunity is to come on board and help drive the delivery of the site sales and marketing strategy.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and support of external sales teams and will provide a clear direction on targets and financial parameters within on-site sales team works.
- Support the head of sales and digital marketing manager in the overall national sales and marketing strategy
- Presenting site specific sales and marketing strategies to the head of sales for approval from the MD Ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times and assisting the head of sales through the buying process Ensuring the consistency of all branding, marketing and advertising material including sales literature and site signage at all times
- Proof reading skills are essential
- Working in conjunction with the digital marketing manager to input the CRM and CMS systems
- Training external sales agency teams on the shared ownership product and company sales process and compliance
- Producing weekly sales reports Propose scheme plot specific pricing and dealing margins or incentives and agree sales deals within set times
- Ensure all admin enquiries from customers and solicitors are dealt with promptly
- Carrying out periodic market research on competitor's product to ensure they are kept up to date on market demands Working with the development team inputting into market research and target market for pipeline developments
- You must have a previous background as a sales manager for a developer with a detailed knowledge of the residential sales market, and a track record of managing multiple schemes not just one.
- It is also crucial that you have a very good understanding of the shared ownership market, you have been involved in the strategy and optimisation of developments and are able to think long term to develop visions and concepts to take responsibility for implementation.
This role is based in the city of London, but you will be required to travel nationally and have the added benefit of working from home regularly.
Salary - competitive If you are interested please contact Lucy Norman for a confidential chat on######### or email your cv to @
Posted 28 days ago