Customer Service Coordinator - Amersham | Zoek UK | 6c601839842b475ba5aaf434016a88ce
Customer Service Coordinator - Dutch Speaking
Amersham, Buckinghamshire, England
Up to £14 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Role: Customer Service Coordinator - Dutch Speaking
Duration: 12 Months - possible temp to perm
Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
We are a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. We have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
This is an initial temporary contract for 12 months which is very likely to turn into a permanent position. We are looking to identify individuals seeking a long-term permanent opportunity in a global organisation which embraces its role as a global leader seeking to drive a healthier world and foster an environment where people are challenged and empowered to drive outcomes that make a difference.
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will provide seamless support to all customers and distributors for our Life Sciences business. Using our own initiative, we take ownership and responsibility for solving problems from initial query right through to resolution and order entry/order management. We will drive increased customer satisfaction through exceptional customer care.
Customer Service Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication with appropriate individuals throughout the process such as Modality Leader, Customer Care Team, Distribution, Finance and Sales teams.
- Order Entry and order management to deliver as required.
- Pro-active and timely Backlog Management.
- Follow Shipment to ensure Revenue collection occurs on time.
- Measuring order accuracy.
- Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to maintain and improve the quality of service.
- To provide excellent customer service for customers, both internal and external.
- Build close relationships with customers and commercial partners and respond to queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide knowledge and accurate information to customers.
- Ensure the above responsibilities are implemented in accordance with agreed service level and standard operating procedures.
- Written and oral fluency in English and Dutch language skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Problem solving skills, initiative, proactive / pre-emptive and strong attention to detail
- Competent MS Office skills and be comfortable working with different systems.
- Previous client and customer service experience
- Ability to work well in a busy customer service environment.
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and willingness to work as a team member
- Order management experience
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance
Posted 41 days ago