Hitchin, Hertfordshire, England
£9 - £9.10/hour
Permanent (Full time)
As a Kitchen Assistant you will earn £ - £ per hour working 20 hours per week. The working hours are - Monday to Friday.
You will work with the Nursery Cook to prepare healthy and nutritious meals whilst contributing towards the upkeep of a clean and hygienic environment. In the absence of the Cook you will assume overall responsibility of the kitchen and all food preparation.
Our benefits package is designed to support you personally and recognise professional achievements:
* 22 days annual leave increasing with length of service
* Potential for an annual tax-free cash bonus as an employee-owner
* Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
* 50% childcare discount from day one
* Annual awards dinner, staff conferences and nursery achievement celebrations
* Unlimited £500 recommend a friend scheme
As employee owners we are committed to providing sustainable and socially responsible environments within all of our nurseries and encourage our children to get involved in a range of environmental activities and projects.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide a minimum of 2 satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
This position may interest you if have experience working as a Kitchen Assistant, a Catering Assistant, a Cook or a Chef.