Clinical Unit Manager
Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
£19.00 per hour
Unspecified (Full time)
Are you an experienced Unit Manager looking for a new career?
Welcome to Braemount! Our compassionate and kind nurses and carers look after Residents with a range of needs, including those living with dementia. We’re able to provide round-the-clock nursing care on-site, so if Residents’ care needs change, we can accommodate them. Person-centred care empowers Residents to take an active role in their care decisions, and we treat each person as the individual they are.
* Be responsible for leading, directing and supporting team of Nursing and Care staff to ensure residents receive excellent standards of care.
* Plan off duties taking into consideration the skill mix and competencies of the staff.
* Actively recruit competent and skilled staff to all vacancies.
* Ensure all staff complete mandatory and required training.
* Mentor and develop current staff ensuring there is a specific development plan for each member of your team.
* Carry out staff supervisions.
* Build strong relationships with local regulator/providers and Social Services
* Comply to all CQC legislation.
* Manage and monitor medication process to ensure 100% compliance.
* Complete all relevant audits to ensure compliance both internally and externally.
* You must be have experience of leading a team of people and be able to evidence this.
* You must be a registered nurse and have a current and active PIN.
* You must have a proven track record in delivering good care results
* You must have a good understanding of CQC and other regulatory bodies
* Managed a Nursing Unit previously in a compliant home
*In return we can offer.*
* Free PVG
* Flexible pay.
* A fantastic working environment.
* Competitive salary.
* Life Assurance.
* Paid Maternity Leave.
* Robust training programme and ongoing career development
* A comprehensive bonus scheme including: gift vouchers, refer a friend, a pension, attendance reward and much more!
Advinia’s main priority is the welfare and wellbeing of all its Residents and Colleagues. There is an expectation that you will have willingness to enter the COVID-19 Vaccination programme and that you will have the vaccine. If you are unable to have the vaccine for medical exemptions, or any other significant reason, then please contact a member of the recruitment team to discuss your application.
*We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £ per hour
* Signing bonus
* Referral programme
* Store discounts
* 12 hour shift
* Day shift
* Nurse management: 1 year (required)
* NMC (required)