Fibre Installations Manager - City of London | Zoek UK | 6eca35a750c3470585d8ce4b11fd4e44
Fibre Installations Manager - London, Central
City of London, London, UK
Up to £45000 per annum + Bonus + Bens
Fibre Installations Field Manager - ISP / Fibre Broadband - London City
Fibre Installations Field Manager, FTTC, FTTP, PON, Fibre Broadband Installs, PIA, Surveying, Installs, Cabinets, NRWSA, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Health & Safety.
Salary £45,000pa + £5,000 Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package Available - No Car as mostly Office Based with WFH Options.
As well as a solid and pro-active Man Manger, within this role, you will be responsible for a range of duties to ensure projects are completed to planning requirements and on time.
You will need to be highly competent in one or more of the following areas:
- Fibre Installs Managing a Team of Fibre Installations Engineers
- Surveying Managing a Team of Fibre Surveyors
- PIA Managing PIA (Physical Infrastructure Access) Teams
- Cabinets Managing a Team of Fibre Cabinet Specialists installing Fibre Bundles & Fibre Nodes
- Fibre PlanningWorking with and understanding the requirements of these key stakeholders (Fibre Planners & Surveyors)
Due to extensive growth, this established, independent and dynamic Fibre Network and Broadband Services Provider are seeking a professional, challenge orientated and focused Field Manager to Manage Fibre Teams, Coordinate and Oversee Fibre Broadband Installations and Operations (FTTP & FTTC) to enhance and support their Fibre Installations Teams engaged in multiple installations projects.
Covering the Central London area, this role will ideally fit someone from the Telecoms and/or ISP (Internet and Fibre Broadband Services Provider) background who has extensive Site Supervisor experience already gained in the Telco and/or ISP field.
As well as excellent People and Staff Management, also imperative and within your disciplines will be Quality of Works and Quality of Finishing - All are key factors in these roles.
Coexisting with Team Leaders and Supervisors who oversee Teams of Installation Engineers, you will be a tenacious at problem solver and using the best technical ways to overcome any issues whilst keeping a mind of budget and timelines.
The successful candidate will be involved with the following:
- Ensure and monitor effective site operations and coordination of works compliant to NRSWA and Health & Safety requirements.
- Experience working on FTTP/ FTTC projects with great attention to detail
- Ensure all processes and procedures are followed by the team.
- Ensure all work on site is carried out to adequate standards as stated in contractual specification by conducting site audits.
- Maintain productivity objectives as set by Head of Installations.
- Update daily/weekly reports and review against the project delivery milestones, highlighting any risks that may have arisen to Head of Installations.
- Ensure all customer documentation is completed and checked in accordance with client requirements.
- Ensure all site-specific method statements/risk assessments are in place.
- Working closely with the QA engineers to conduct Site audits and van tools audits in line with KPIs.
- Managing both employees and contractors in the field.
- Ordering of equipment and materials
- Inventory updates and forecasts of future materials needed
- Ensuring all engineers have relevant health and safety documents and all documents returned after each job.
Key Areas of need:
- Accreditation to NRWSA Supervisor Level
- SSSTS and SMSTS
- Openreach PIA Accredited will be highly advantageous
- Experience of managing Teams Installing Fibre Bundles and Fibre allocations to Fibre Chambers
- Excellent knowledge of Fibre Nodes and Fibre Types
- Proficient in MS Office. And high-level documentation
- Data Collection and Analysing a wide range of data and use it for targeted / KPI action plans.
- Be able to work efficiently in a team as well on their own.
- Ability to read SLD Telecom construction blueprints is essential.
- Understanding routing of fibre mapping from a PON and a point to point network
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Experience with fusion splicers
Previous experience with large network carriers such as Openreach, Virgin Media will be highly advantageous.
On this stakeholder platform you will need a consultative DNA, a high-level of Service Ethic, and a "Customer is King" attitude.
Posted 39 days ago