Barnes, Greater London, England
40000.0000 - 45000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Practice Manager - Accountancy
Rapidly expanding accountancy business, based in Barnes - SW13 require an experienced Office Manager / Practice Manager with bookkeeping and payroll experience and proven working knowledge of SAGE to come on board and help them grow their business.
You will be rewarded with flexible working conditions, a salary of up to £45,000, parking and the opportunity to be part of the growth of this established business.
In this new role of Practice Manager you will be responsible for:
- Client engagement, including liaising with their technical content writers and maintaining a constant updated content on their news channels.
- Overseeing database management, reviewing IT systems to ensure operating efficiently including considering ongoing developments such as cloud application, new software modules and/or packages etc.
- Ensure the employee training is sufficient to comply with CPD.
- Documenting client workflows, allocating work to staff, maintaining and monitoring job progress and turnaround times on each job.
- Organise client and potential client events.,
- Ensuring compliance with ISQC1.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party suppliers - IT & Recruitment Agencies
- Opportunity to grow social media presence.
- Office accounts, including payroll, bank accounts invoicing clients, monitoring work in progress, debtor recovery.
- A range of HR duties, including recruiting staff, staff appraisals and employment contracts.
To fulfil the role of Practice Manager you will have:
- Previous Office / Operations / Practice Management experience
- Working knowledge of payroll
- Accounts experience including invoicing clients, debtor recovery and bank accounts
- Keen to help grow the business
- Strong communication skills