Manchester, Greater Manchester
£38000 - £42500 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are Swinton Insurance. Weve been helping people to find insurance for over 60 years. And were far from done. With a fresh focus, a clear vision and some incredible projects on the go, theres never been a better time to join us and to develop your career with one of the UKs leading digital Insurance Brokers.
We are currently looking to recruit for a Security Analyst to support the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Swinton data, assets and services. As an Information Security Analyst, you will support the Technology Information Security Manager, security managed service suppliers, and Technology colleagues to maintain and enhance multiple security platforms spanning various technologies. You will configure, manage and monitor endpoint/hostbased security capabilities, triage, escalate and investigate security incidents, and assist in developing, testing and implementing security. You will maintain and coordinate risk event tracking and remediation. The role includes daytoday interaction with the Group CFO and Executives within the organisation.
- Support information security operations, including incidents, requests, changes, problems and tool configuration, including mail, web and infrastructure incidents
- Supporting the Security Service products including AntiVirus, DLP (Forcepoint), PAM, VSS, SIEM, IDS/ IPS
- Support and maintain mail and web protection solutions
- Risk assessment of current information technology infrastructure, application and services. Prepare the monthly Cyber Security Dashboard
- Support and manage vulnerability scans. Review vulnerability reports and plan remediation activities. Work closely with SIEM provider on incidents raised by SIEM
- Support in the identification, assessment and prioritisation of risks, coordinating activities to minimise, monitor or control the risk impact
- Prepare daily information security report including all security incidents and actions
- Support Privileged Account/Access management solution
- Support the information security teams deliverables across ISS and Business projects
- Support where appropriate a variety of IT security related activities in ensuring that IT systems are protected against unauthorised activity.
- Review change requests on behalf of the Information Security senior members.
- Assist in the regular review of security awareness material e.g. elearning security module on the Intranet. Assist with the coordination and execution of quarterly Phishing exercises.
- Support information security consultant and manager on audit actions
- Knowledge of deploying and managing Security Solutions
- Experience of Security Service products including AntiVirus, DLP (Forcepoint), PAM, VSS, SIEM, IDS/ IPS
- Solid understanding of mail and web protection solutions
- Solid understanding of network and infrastructure security best practices
- Experience of privileged access/account management
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience of dealing with escalations, both service and technical
- Understand security operations from a people, process and technology perspective
- Bachelors degree in computing or related field
- Evidence of providing training to small/medium groups
- Penetration testing
- Understanding of cloud computing security
- Ability to interface with both technology and management stakeholders
- Understanding of Security strategies and technologies including
- Secure network design, secure web services, application security and security monitoring
- Experience in evaluating the design effectiveness of IT security controls
- Specialist security qualification (e.g. CISSP)
- Post Graduate Degree in a technology related field. Degree qualified
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This means if your application is successful, youll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit enquiry, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Posted 98 days ago