Preceptorship Nurse - RMN
Leek, Staffordshire, England
£27k - 34k per year + excellent training
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Nurse - Mental Health Rehabilitation and Step down Service
This is a specialised rehabilitation service for women with a Mental Illness, Personality Disorder and/or complex needs with a difference.
care is provided in one of six apartments which offer single and two person accommodation. The apartments create a domestic living environment that encourages people to be responsible for maintaining their own living space.
The service focuses on psychological input and provides specialist, evidence-based interventions including Trauma focussed Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Compassion Focussed Therapy (CFT).
Staff Nurse ( RMN )
Up to £34,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours can be considered
Shifts : Options of Days only ( - 8pm) or Nights only (7pm - 8am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis
About the Company:
- You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move
- Holistic approach to care brings an end to the cycle of failed placements
- Bespoke inductions and regular meetings and training to ensure our staff are listened too
- Dedicated Preceptorship academy for newly qualified Nurses
An experienced Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) The service welcomes applications from all Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as full training and support will be given
Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
Passionate about holistic care? making every day better than the last; maintaining independence and dignity for our residents
Committed to your own personal development and growth
We can offer you:
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check much more.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on######### or email a copy of your CV to @.uk
You can also text me on######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence, here at Appoint Group we believe in a fully consultative process - Listening to our Nurses about what really matters to you. This enables us to fully support you from application stage to the date you start in your new role and onwards in your nursing career. We want to find the right role for you making the process as easy and smooth as possible
Are you readytowork covid-19 coronavirus
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...