Business Centre Manager
28000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
The Role - Business Centre Manager
This luxury business services company is looking for a talented and professional Centre Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful company during an exciting period of growth.
What’s in it for you as a Business Centre Manager?
- Great pay and benefits
- An opportunity to work for a successful and growing company
- Fantastic training and a chance to work for a company who will support your development.
- A luxury 5* working environment
- Career progression.
What will you be doing as Business Centre Manager?
- Strive to achieve a comprehensive understanding of customers’ business needs and requirements
- Ensure the smooth running of the building/s - offering exceptional customer service to ensure clients’ needs are taken care of, overseeing maintenance and repair issues, staff management.
- Work with sales and marketing team to ensure vacant space in the building is filled as quickly as possible
- Responsibility for tours of the building to prospective clients
- Maintain a strong focus on P&L and cost control, while ensuring 5* customer service is upheld at all times. Responsibility for P&L reporting, revenue generation reporting, etc
- Oversee customer contract renewals - lead negotiations with customers, seek to retain customers wherever possible, and report on profitability of contract renewals
- Ensure the on-site team are trained in all products, IT/telephony, the renewal process, and customer information
- Manage the performance of the on-site team, holding regular reviews and 1-2-1s
What experience are we looking for in a Business Centre Manager?
- General Management experience in a commercial building - previous experience in management of a business centre / serviced office / flexible workspace would be highly desirable.
- Other experience could include hotel management, gym/spa/fitness centre management, for example.
- Experience working in a commercial, B2B, customer-facing environment with a strong emphasis on 5* customer service
- Experience in team management and related general HR knowledge
- Experience in P&L responsibility, including P&L reporting
- A passion for delivering 5* customer service
- Negotiation skills, able to negotiate with diplomacy and tact
- Excellent communication skills, good organisation and planning skills.
Personal attributes required as a Business Centre Manager:
- A positive, friendly professional personality, able to motivate others
- Confident dealing with a range of people, from visitors to senior business management
- Strong commercial acumen with financial and budgetary business awareness Skilled at multi-tasking and handing conflicting priorities
- Good negotiation skills, able to show tact and diplomacy
- A passion for 5* customer service
- A self-motivated problem solver
- Able to manage others
If you are passionate about customer service and want to further your career within an exciting and dynamic organisation, then this Business Centre Manager role is for you. Please apply online with your CV today!