Russell Group Graduates required, Enfield, immediate start
Enfield - This Area Only
£70 - £95 per day + pay to scale
Russell Group University Graduate
If you are a Russell Group University Graduate who is keen to kickstart your career in education, Prospero Teaching have amazing schools that can prepare you for your teacher training.
Acting as a work-finding service, Prospero teaching supported a secondary school in Enfield who employ Russell Group Graduates who wish to explore the world of education. We are looking for Graduate to assist in support students of secondary age in arrange of subjects. If you are seeking a long-term position and can commit for the entire academic year, we would be happy to hear from you.
RUSSELL GROUP UNIVERSITY GRADUATE - ENFIELD
- Location - Enfield
- Position - Russell Group University Graduate
- Type of work - Graduate Teaching Assistant - No previous education experience required
- Start date - immediate
- Duration / Likely Duration - 1 Year - ASAP until July 2022 with the view to get the contract extended
- End date (if applicable) - July 2022 with the view to get the contract extended
- Contract type - Temporary with the view to go permanent once on the teacher training programme
- Full time/part time - Full-time hours
- Minimum rate of pay £85 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - 3:30 pm (full day) with a team meeting once a week until
TYPICAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work with 5 - 6 students who require additional support - EAL and SEN
- Supporting the class teacher in lessons
- Run your intervention sessions and booster groups with pupils that need it the most.
- Be involved in running extracurricular activities
- Writing reports and feeding back to teachers, SENCO, external agencies and parents
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ideally you would have graduated from a Russell Group, with a degree in ANY subject
- NO previous education experience is required to apply
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...