Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
£15k starting salary, rising to £20k after training
Unspecified (Full time)
Places limited to 100 per year, so apply today to secure your place!
Are you looking for an exciting career like no other, getting stuck in working with world class technology?
The RAF are looking for Warehouse Operatives to work as part of their talented Logistics, Supply and Distribution operations.
This role offers a diverse range of roles; no two days are the same. You will be responsible for managing a range of commodities such as aircraft parts, fuels, explosives and ammunition. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the right stuff is in the correct place, at the right time, anywhere in the world.
There is the opportunity to work around the globe, meaning you are being paid to travel!
As part of your role, you will use world class technology & machinery and provide your support for a wide range of aircraft such as F-35B Lightning jets, Atlas A400m planes and the instantly recognisable Chinook helicopter.
Throughout your entire career in the RAF, you will be provided with top support from your team and amazing opportunities to progress further. During your time as a Warehouse Operative, you will have the opportunity to earn highly regarded licences such as LGV, Forklift and other specialist vehicles.
What’s in it for you?
- Hugely rewarding job where every day is different
- Amazing career prospects with frequent promotion opportunities
- Adventure without limits, with over 100 sporting activities to take part in
- Discounts from high street stores, living expenses, travel and food
- Top healthcare treatment, saving you huge amounts of money
- Quality education, with the support to continue developing your skillset
- Flexible working options available
Join the RAF and you will get much more than just a job – you’ll have opportunities that no other employer can hope to match.
What makes a role at the RAF even better, is job security. During Covid-19 no staff have been furloughed.
- No previous experience is needed
- You must be a citizen of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, holder of a dual UK/other nationality or have been a Commonwealth citizen from birth
- Be between 16 and 47 years old
- Pass background checks and meet health & fitness requirements
Ready to take the next step? Click apply now to learn more or apply online