Warwick, Warwickshire, England
22000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title - IFA Administrator
Location - Stratford-on Avon
Salary - £22,000 - £30,000
Capio Recruitment is working with a chartered independent financial planning firm on an exciting opportunity for an IFA Administrator to join a practice in Stratford-on-Avon. Our client prides themselves on their top-quality advice and this is reflected in their long-standing client base. They have excellent knowledge in pensions, investments, and mortgages.
The role itself will be supporting the experienced advisors along the holistic advice process with daily duties consisting of client liaison, fund switches, preparation of reports and business applications. Working within a faced paced environment, you will need to be able to manage a busy workload whilst maintaining a high level of standard.
This opportunity would really suit someone who is looking to work within an established company with a receptive, yet ambitious team. With great prospects, this certainly is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work at the highest industry standard.
What our client will offer you:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Attractive benefits package
- Close knit team, working closely with experienced professionals
- Ongoing training and development
- Exam support and opportunity for progression
- Strong work ethic with an attitude to succeed
- Multiple years’ experience within an independent firm
- Key understanding with the full range of financial products
- Approachable, professional, and ambitious
- Proficient in systems such as Microsoft 365 and Intelligent Office
To discuss this opportunity at length, please contact one of our Financial Planning team specialists at Capio Recruitment