Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
17000.0000 - 18000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Up to £18,000
Centre of Cheltenham
Immediate Start - Monday to Friday
A vacancy has arisen for a receptionist at a modern Business Centre in the heart of Cheltenham. The person appointed will be very well presented with excellent attention to detail and a professional telephone manner. My Client’s tenants and visitors are extremely important to them so insist on giving them the best possible service. A key element of the role is to be proactive in assisting the Centre Manager with the smooth running of the Centre, maintaining the high standards and excellent customer service.
Job Description and Duties
- Immaculate appearance
- Responding to enquiries from tenants in a timely manner, resolving any smaller issues and escalating, where necessary, to the Centre Manager.
- Dealing with minor site issues . maintenance, repairs, cleaning, landscaping as requested by the Centre Manager.
- Liaising with Centre Manager to ensure Health and Safety procedures are observed including conducting the weekly Fire Alarm test and being one of the buildings’ Fire Marshalls.
- Managing the lounge and reception area, providing refreshments for visitors and ensuring the communal areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Line managing reception and temporary staff.
- Administration duties including filing, updating records and completing spreadsheets.
- Must be able to work without supervision and on their own initiative.
- Professional attitude, appearance and behaviour.
- Polite and helpful, with a clear understanding of good customer service.
- Professional customer-facing manner (on the phone, via email and in person)
- Confidence when interacting with a wide range of visitors, colleagues, tenants and contractors.
- Excellent English and communication skills.
- Minimum grade B English and Mathematics at GCSE.
- IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation is an advantage.
PLEASE CONTACT GEORGIE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.